Kitchen Hood Cleaning
Piper Fire is the leader in commercial kitchen hood cleanings. Our processes ensure that your hood looks like new after each visit. Every company cleans the filters, but look behind the filters and you’ll find the real story. We utilize a powerful steam heated pressure washer to thoroughly clean your kitchen hood system.
Our technicians get inside your hood, and open every access panel to clean the inner duct work from the roof down. Because we work on Ansul, Pyrochem, and Rangeguard systems on a daily basis, we know how to clean all the related components, which extends the life of your system. You pay to have your kitchen hood cleaned, hire a company that takes pride in cleaning the entire system.
- Convenient – We clean your hoods at any hour, whenever it is most convenient for you.
- Value – Deep cleaning leaves your hood shining after every visit. We send before and after pictures so you can see the difference. In addition, we thoroughly clean your link lines for free. Built up grease and cooking residue can lock these lines in place, leaving your kitchen hood system inoperable.
- Clean – We clean up after ourselves. Other than your shiny hood, you won’t even know we were there.
- Accommodating – We call to setup your next cleaning before it’s due. It’s one less thing for you to remember.
- Hood Experts – We know your hood better than anyone else! We inspect and repair commercial kitchen hood suppression systems every day.
- Statewide – We service several statewide restaurant chains in Florida. We have the resources and the knowledge to service the entire state of Florida, including Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo, Sarasota and more.
- Trained Technicians – Our technicians are accredited by IKECA, a national hood cleaning association. We employ professionals that take pride in being the best at what they do.
- Ansul Experts – We are an Ansul Certified Dealer. Our technicians receive extensive training as part of our certification. Nobody knows your Ansul commercial kitchen hood system better than Piper Fire Protection.
Call Piper Fire Protection at (800) 327-7604 today!
Or fill out our convenient estimate form to hear back from a representative.