Fire Suppression Systems
Suppression systems are customized safety systems designed for unique hazards. We install, service, and inspect fire suppression systems of all kinds.
Examples of environments that warrant a suppression system are:
Because these situations present unique challenges in fighting fires, the substances used to extinguish the fire are also unique.
All of the solutions below provide the benefit of having no water damage:
- FM200 Gas – Waterless fire suppression. Green solution, non-harmful to humans.
- Novec – Waterless fire suppression. Green solution, non-harmful to humans.
- Argonite – Waterless fire suppression. Green solution, non-harmful to humans.
- CO2 – Industrial and vehicle applications.
- Dry Chemical – Powder based fire suppression.
- Foam – Adheres to flammable liquids and prevents oxygen from fueling a fire.
For over 30 years, we’ve designed and installed customized fire suppression systems in Central Florida. Because we also repair and inspect suppression systems, Piper Fire Protection is the ideal choice for all of your fire suppression needs.
- UL300 system upgrade experts
- Commercial Kitchen Specialists – We design, install, service, and inspect commercial kitchen fire systems. In addition, we clean commercial kitchen hood systems.
- Statewide – We service restaurant chains across the state of Florida. We have the resources and the manpower to service multiple locations throughout Florida.
- Paint Booth Experts – We design and install paint booth fire systems regularly. We’ll install the system you need to be in compliance with local fire codes.
- Fuel Station Specialists – We have extensive experience in designing and installing dry chemical systems for fuel stations.
Call Piper Fire Protection at (1-800-327-7604) today,
or fill out our convenient estimate form to hear back from a representative.