To our customers and partners in the community, please know that Piper Fire Protection is actively monitoring the ever-changing effects of COVID-19. Our customers and employees are at the forefront of our concern and we are fully committed to ensuring your safety and systems as we navigate these uncharted waters.
In response to COVID-19, we want to provide you a few updates on what Piper is doing…
The Health and Well Being of Our Customers and Employees
- We are following the recommendations of the CDC for everyone’s protection.
- CDC recommendations include limiting exposure to sick individuals, frequent and proper hand washing, and monitoring for the signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
Our Efforts to Keep Your System in Compliance
- Piper Fire is temporarily refining it’s services to keep properties in compliance while at the same time following CDC recommendations.
- Our technicians utilize appropriate PPE and follow social distancing standards as determined by the CDC and any applicable government ordinances.
- Any customers who would like to bring their fire extinguisher(s) in for inspection or maintenance, please call our office at 727-581-9339 for instructions on drop-off/pick-up and payment.
Construction & Repairs
- Our job sites are fully staffed and operational
- We are fully staffed to help with any repair or construction needs
- We are still providing our list of full services for all customers to include design, construction, service/repair, installations and inspections
- We are available for any and all of your fire protection and life safety needs, regular and after hours
We hope that this update reinforces our commitment to you and we thank you for your trust in Piper.
Call Piper Fire Protection at (800) 327-7604 today!
Or fill out our convenient estimate form to hear back from a representative.