Commercial Kitchen Pressure Washer
Piper has been family owned and operated in the Tampa Bay area since 1986. In these 30 years, our success has been defined by our ability to attract, hire, and retain experienced professionals. We are seeking talented individuals who desire career growth within the fire protection industry. Coming aboard will not only offer valuable work experience, but also the opportunity to grow your education of a trade that will build a lifetime career.
Currently, we have openings for Commercial Kitchen Pressure Washers. The primary responsibilities are to effectively and efficiently clean and inspect kitchen hoods.
Work Environment/Job Conditions
This position requires frequent walking, standing, bending, and reaching. The position requires climbing ladders and scaffolds, as well as the ability to work in excess of 40 feet above the ground. The employee must to be able to lift weighty objects up to 50 lbs. above his/her head. This position also requires travel to and from various restaurants and businesses.
Job Skills & Duties
- Maintains kitchen hood systems, in a safe, effective, and efficient manner
- Cleans the hood canopy, duct collars, horizontal duct, vertical duct, fans, and fan blades on kitchen exhaust system to bare metal
- Maintains a professional behavior while at a customer’s facility and while traveling
- Assures that the customers system is back on and functioning properly before leaving the job site.
- Able to work nights or early morning hours, when businesses and restaurants are closed.
- Willing to work in both hot and cold environments, as well as get very dirty.
- Detail oriented and takes directions very well
- Uses safe working practices, and utilizes required personal protective equipment at all times
Education and/or experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Related labor experience
- Hood cleaning experience preferred
- IKECA certified preferred
- Provide eligible employees with health and dental benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long term disability
- 401K with company match
- PTO time
- Paid holidays
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Piper Fire Protection, Inc. is an EEO Employer. We select people on the basis of skill, training, ability, attitude, and character without discrimination with regard to age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.