Explore Piper Fire Career Opportunities in Florida
We are always looking for great talent in the life safety industry. Please click the links below to view the current openings.
What You Can Expect From Piper Fire Protection, LLC.
Piper Fire Protection, LLC. believes in creating a harmonious working relationship between all employees. In pursuit of this goal, Piper Fire Protection, LLC. has created the following employee relations objectives:
- Provide an exciting, challenging, and rewarding workplace and experience.
- Select people on the basis of skill, training, ability, attitude, and character without discrimination with regard to age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
- Compensate all employees according to their effort and contribution to the success of our business.
- Review wages, employee benefits and working conditions regularly with the objective of being competitive in these areas consistent with sound business practices.
- Provide vacation and holidays to all eligible employees.
- Provide eligible employees with health and dental benefits.
- Assure employees, after talking with their manager, an opportunity to discuss any issue or problem with officers of Piper Fire Protection, LLC.
- Take prompt and fair action of any complaint which may arise in the everyday conduct of our business, to the extent that is practicable.
Positions we typically hire for:
- Fire Sprinkler Fitters/Apprentices
- Sprinkler Fitter- Construction or Service
- Fire Alarm/Sprinkler Inspector
- Fire Alarm Technician – Construction
- Extinguisher Technician
- Fire Sprinkler Service Technician
- Suppression Technician
- Hood Cleaner
- Service Electrician
- Lead Inspector/ Inspection Supervisor
- Life Safety Inspector
- Life Safety Designer
- Electrical Apprentice
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist