Sprinkler Service Coordinator
Piper Fire Protection is seeking a Sprinkler Service Coordinator
Piper has been family owned and operated in the Tampa Bay area since 1986. In these 30 years, our success has been defined by our ability to attract, hire, and retain experienced professionals. We are seeking talented individuals who desire career growth within the fire protection industry. Coming aboard will not only offer valuable work experience, but also the opportunity to grow your education of a trade that will build a lifetime career.
Currently, we have an open position for a Sprinkler Service Coordinator. Successful candidates will provide excellent customer service to our current and future customers by providing a high level of follow up on service requests as well as getting customers their quotes in a timely manner.
Job Skills & Duties
- Answers and fields service department phone calls, as well as returning calls and emails to customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- Quotes new and existing customers on a variety of service repair needs.
- Tracks service requests, ensuring that they are all handled in a timely manner.
- Maintains an open like of communication with the technicians, whether it is in reference to jobs, paperwork etc.
- Prepares invoices to be sent to customers.
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal mediums.
- Schedules necessary services for customers.
- Processes quote approvals.
- Ensures all technicians are appropriately badged.
Education and/or experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of office/clerical work
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Work Environment/Job Conditions
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Applicants should expect to sit for extended periods of time.
- Provide eligible employees with health and dental benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long term disability
- 401K with company match
- PTO time
- Paid holidays
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Piper Fire Protection, Inc. is an EEO Employer. We select people on the basis of skill, training, ability, attitude, and character without discrimination with regard to age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or a disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.