Piper Fire Protection is your one stop security company. We design, service, and install commercial Burglar Alarm, CCTV, Gate and Access Control Systems.
Our security specialists assist customers through the entire process, from free security evaluations to complete installation and service on every system we install
Our attention to customer satisfaction combined with our competitive installation and monitoring prices make us the best overall value in the security industry.
Call Piper Fire Protection (1-800-327-7604) today,
or fill out our Convenient Estimate Form to hear back from a representative.
Business Security Services
- Protect property, inventory, and employees
- Know when employees open and close with documented time and ID.
- Assign each employee a different user code
- Integrate alarm system with door access system for the ultimate knowledge of what goes on when you are not there.
- In case of an emergency, panic buttons can be installed throughout your business.
- 24 Hour UL Monitoring
- Cellular Backup Monitoring if a phone line has been cut by an intruder or when a phone line is not in place.
Door Access Security
- Systems designed for businesses of any size
- Maintain control of who enters your building
- Keep track of employee time and attendance
- Control access to 'sensitive' sections of the business
- Prevent unauthorized employees from accessing hazardous areas
- Save time and money by no longer having to recopy new keys every time an employee leaves
- Can be integrated with alarm systems
- Use with code access numbers or keycards
- Be sure to ask us about telephone entry systems that are now available
- New Biometrics entry systems available which use finger prints instead of a code or keycard
- Motion detection cameras that only turn on when their surveillance area is violated.
- See in the dark with Infra Red camera systems.
- Expand your view with Computer Controlled Pan, Tilt, and Zoom cameras.
- Your property is viewable on regular security monitors, your home computer, or even over the internet from anywhere in the world.
- Record video to DVR for playback later, allowing you to produce instant DVD copies of suspicious activity.
- Watch the outside of your home from the comfort of your living room TV.
- Know who is at your door before they even ring the bell.
- Stop employee theft with evidence from our discreet video surveillance systems.
- Hidden cameras are also available for residential or commercial use (and our technology allows you to watch them over the internet as it happens)
||Mark Stoefen is our Fire Alarm Division Manager. Mark has fifteen years of experience working with electronic fire alarm equipment. Mark is NICET certified and a member of AFAA (Automatic Fire Alarm Association). Mark is familiar with Edwards, FCI, Firelite, Pyrotronics, Kidde, Notifier, Simplex, ADT, and Silent Knight fire alarm control panels and devices. Mark attends continuing education courses throughout the year.
By: John Piper
Last Updated on Tuesday, 08 January 2013 14:20