More than fire protection. Peace of mind.
We are your total solutions provider for repairs to all of your fire detection and suppression systems. Our service managers have over 80 years combined experience and we’re experts on older systems as well as new technology. We are the company to call when you have a red tag on your system. We repair leaking sprinkler heads, sprinkler pipes, beeping alarm panels, and system dumps on a daily basis. We also have the experts on staff to fix fire pumps, backflows, fire hydrants, and clean agent systems. We have the workforce and the knowledge to remedy your red tag today.
- Experts – We employ experts that other company’s simply don’t have. We have one full time employee dedicated to fire hydrants, and two dedicated to fire pumps. Having these experts on staff means we can fix what other company’s replace. Our experts save our clients money every day.
- Available – We know that repairs aren’t just needed from 9 to 5. In the middle of the night, on the weekend, or even on a holiday, our emergency response team is ready for your call. No matter what time it is, we respond instantly and dispatch a technician to your location.
- Professional – Our trained technicians are courteous, professional, and prepared. We arrive on time, and strive to fix your concern on the first visit.
- Convenient – With over 50 service vehicles on the road every day in central Florida, we’re never that far away. We can schedule your service call with a prepared quote, or simply bill you at an hourly rate.
- Full Service – Because we perform inspections for sprinklers, alarms, hood systems, fire hydrants, backflows, and fire pumps, we understand your inspection report. We can translate the report for you, and repair exactly what is needed to remedy the red tag.
- Value – Other companies may only offer to replace your components. Our technicians are trained to diagnose the problem and offer multiple solutions. Sometimes you can save money by repairing instead of replacing… we present you with options and let you decide.
Call Piper Fire Protection (1-800-327-7604) today,
or fill out our convenient estimate form to hear back from a representative.